The SpokespersonPublic Relations / The Spokesperson
|Start : March 04-2020|
|End : March 08-2020|
|Trainer : Eng.Saad Hamad|
|Course Fee : 900.00$|
|No. Of Places : 5 Of 12|
|Location : Apt #7 ,Floor 11, Tower 4, Empire Business Towers, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.|
who should attend?
1. Ambassadors, ministers and all leaders in the private and public sectors.
2. Managers of institutions exposed to the media.
4. All employees in press offices in the public and private sectors.
5. All those involved in the field of public relations, advertising campaigns, marketing, promotion and advertising.
6. All concerned with the preparation of administrative reports and correspondence of private directors, internal and external.
7. Acting as press secretary in the public and private sectors.
8. Junior journalists, practitioners and writers journalists.
9. All those who want to work in public relations and marketing companies.
10. All candidates for previous positions.
1. Deepen the participants' understanding of the concept of media and its tools.
2. Foundations and rules of dealing with the media.
3. Giving participants the skills to speak with different media.
4. Foundations of interviews and their different methods.
5. The concept of journalistic editing among experts and practitioners according to theories of contemporary liberation.
6. Creative thinking in dealing with media opinion and inquiry.
7. Physical and motor specifications required for media excellence.
- What is media, what is communication and why is it important?
- Traditional and modern media and communication.
- The foundations of dialogue and the art of persuasion.
- Study public opinion and how it is made.
- Types of communications (formal and informal)
- Characteristics and elements of effective speech and factors of negative and positive impact.
- Models and skills of different media and journalistic editing.
- Preparation and submission of press release and media.
- Write and deliver formal speeches.
- Forms and arts of media communication in press offices.
- Establishing advanced databases and effective press communication networks
- How to establish a press office and a permanent operating room in your organization?
- The skills of the director of the media office and the conditions of its employees.
- The official media office is part of the public diplomatic establishment.
- Compare the work of the spokesperson and the director of public relations.
- Essential listening and listening skills.
- Media appearance skills.
- How to acquire rounds of controversy and press excitement?
- The basic skills of the spokesperson.
- The governing relationship between the spokesperson and the public.
- Types of advertising (useful - harmful), how to market to your organization.
- And how to address the opponents?
- How to prepare for spokesperson dialogues.
- Prepare for debates and media battles.
- How do you deal with the bad news about your organization?