Managing and Planning PR CampaignsPublic Relations / Managing and Planning PR Campaigns
|Start : March 25-2020|
|End : March 29-2020|
|Trainer : Eng.Saad Hamad|
|Course Fee : 800.00$|
|No. Of Places : 5 Of 12|
|Location : Apt #7 ,Floor 11, Tower 4, Empire Business Towers, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.|
who should attend?
It is suitable for practitioners who are involved in managing campaigns, projects, people and resources.
• Introduce the student or researcher to schools, models and strategies of public relations planning.
• Developing its capacity to plan advertising campaigns according to its theme, objectives and target audience.
• The ability to implement them on the ground, ie put them into practice on the short and long term.
• Definition of planning in public relations and its importance and objectives.
• Strategies for planning public relations campaigns.
• Communication skills for PR practitioners.
• Public relations in the environment.
• The stages of planning public relations campaigns and models.
• The role of the media in public relations campaigns and their importance and selection criteria.
• Define target audience and type of messages.
• Mechanisms to put strategies and tactics into action.